You have Now Entered The Hakuna Matata site..... Have A Great Day & Enjoy!!!!!


Saturday, February 7, 2009

Renaldo's culture



I choose guitar, in other words music, as my culture because most eurasions are good at music. Though my parents are chinese, indian and irish, i do not follow either of their culture. Music isn't just music to me, it is an art and a symphony of different sounds and notes that inextricably intertwined into my way of life. I release the tensions and problems that i have through music. There are many types of music and same goes to the different characteristic and types of people. Different music brings out different character and thats how i see life mostly. When i play the guitar i have a sense of calm and soothing feeling, a feeling that somehow takes away my problem. It gives me a whole new significance to the different things in my life. These are the reasons i bring music into my culture. I cannot imagine my life without the existence of music as it has bring me so much joy and laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment