You have Now Entered The Hakuna Matata site..... Have A Great Day & Enjoy!!!!!


Friday, February 20, 2009

My Self- Concept

Self - Concept, I'm sure all of you know what it means. Self concept is actually what you think about yourself. Ok... Let me see...What do i think about my self.


Basically I'm a very quiet person as you see, but when you get to know about me more I'm actually not that quiet. So i guess the term "Trait apprehension" best suits my personality. (haha...)

In addition, I'm also afraid to speak in public. When I'm close and familiar to a person i can sometimes be a pest to them (If i have the mood ^-^). Furthermore, i am also an observer. I love to observe people and what they do. From that, i will roughly try to guess how the person is. Besides, I'm very fast at trusting a person and that might be some thing very dangerous. (I'll have to learn to not trust people very fast!!). Hence, I'm a person who will always keep my problems to myself. I never share any problems i have to anyone. In my school days till today, my friends and family will always share their problem with me. Even if i don't share my problem with anyone, but i am a good listener though.( So you can count on me!!!)


When I'm at home i will be a totally different person. At times i can get angry real fast. ( That's something i don't really like about) I'm also a very shy and timid person,( I wish I'm not) and because of that I've actually missed a lot of interesting things in life. As said I'm only noisy when I'm with the people i know. Furthermore, i love to try something new and adventurous.( Its kind of fun!!) In brief, i can say that I'm not the brave and outgoing type but I'd always love to try and achieve something new in life.

[^-6]

No comments:

Post a Comment